A 3440×1440 monitor is a great way to get the most out of your computing experience. They provide a lot of screen real estate, making it easy to work on multiple windows at the same time or view large images and videos. Additionally, they typically have high refresh rates and low response times, making them ideal for gaming and other fast-paced activities.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best 3440×1440 monitor and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best 3440X1440 Monitor People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- SEE EVERY DETAIL: This 1800R curved gaming monitor provides a truly immersive experience that offers more realistic visuals and comfortable viewing
- A NEW VIEW: A WQHD (Wide Quad HD) curved monitor screen provides a display resolution of 3440 x 1440 on a 34-inch panel
- A SMOOTHER EXPERIENCE: A 144Hz refresh rate allows fast-moving visuals to be seen with incredible clarity for faster reaction times
- REMARKABLE CLARITY: AMD FreeSync premium technology allows gamers to stay engaged during battle with swift, responsive, stutter-free gameplay
- WIN FROM ANY ANGLE: Game in comfort for extended periods due to a new slim, tapered stand with easy height and tilt adjustability
- 34" Class (34" Viewable) AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 3440x1440 Ultra wide Quad HD (2K+) resolution VA panel. Pixel Pitch: 0.23175
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play Curve radius: 1500mm
- 3-Sided frameless design with 1500R curvature for immersive gaming and entertainment
- VA panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors displaying over 115% sRGB and 98% Adobe RGB color gamut area coverage
- AOC Re-Spawned 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 34-inch 1800R curved screen with 21:9 Aspect ratio
- Immersive viewing with 3-sided Ultra-thin bezels design in ultrawide WQHD resolution (3440x1440) curved screen
- Vertical Alignment (VA) display technology delivers an expanded contrast ratio of 3000:1
- AMD FreeSyncTM technology with refresh rate of 100Hz
- Built-in Dual 5W speakers professionally-tuned by award-winning Waves MaxxAudio
- First Curved monitor with Intel Thunderbolt 3 for single-source power and charging
- One cable to Link and dock monitor and laptop
- Tbt3 offers 40 Gaps processing speed - - 4x faster than USB - - and up to 85W laptop charging
- Connectivity available for docks, displays and peripherals including Macs, USB Type-C laptops, E storage drives and external Graphics cards
- Ultra wide WQHD resolution 3440 x 1440
- Ultra wide ultra slim curved monitor 21: 9 immerses the attention of a larger audience with a 35 inch screen that accurately resembles the contours of the human eye.
- 100Hz refresh rate with 100Hz refresh rate, images transition rapidly and smoothly while still outpacing the standard and reducing screen tearing.
- Fast response time playing Fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate Pixel response from an LED. With quick Response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision.
- Amd Free Sync with free Sync, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games. Free Sync is an AMD technology that nearly eliminates tearing and stuttering due to differences between a Graphics card's frame rate and a monitor's refresh rate.
- Fps-rts FPS and RTS are Sceptre custom set Display settings Built for an enhanced gaming experience. Fps (first person Shooter), RTS (real-time strategy).
- 34-Inch 21: 9 WQHD 3440 x 1440 wide screen with picture-in-picture and split-screen mode allows for greater productivity
- Connect via HDMI, DisplayPort, or USB Type-C to streamline connectivity and transmit transmit power, data and digital display with just one port
- 100 hz refresh rate, with AMD Free Sync, a 4ms response time, and 3000: 1 contrast ratio make this monitor Ideal for multimedia work
- Highly adjustable stand with height adjustment, tilt, and swivel, along with VESA mounting capabilities offer increased ergonomic comfort
- 3-Year business with extended warranties available for purchase, TAA compliant For Federal Government customers
- 34” 3440x1440 VA Display Gaming Monitor
- 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (MPRT) Response Time, Supports Freesync Premium
- Immersive Ultrawide Aspect Ratio 21:9
- Native 1500R Curvature
- Smooth Gameplay with AMD FreeSync Premium
- Immersive Productivity: See more and achieve more on this 34” ultrawide
- Work Comfortably: Tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor
- Multitask Mode: Multitask effciently with two PC sources using built-in Picture-by-Picture and Keyboard, Video and Mouse (KVM) features.
- Easy on the eyes: Optimize eye comfort with a flicker-free screen and Comfort View, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions.
- 34” 21: 9 WQHD (3440 X 1440) Curved IPS display
- USB type-C connectivity
- HDR 10 compatible
- Supports sRGB 99% color gamut
- Height & tilt adjustable stand
- 34" QHD (3440 x 1440) 1500R Curved Widescreen VA Monitor | 21:9 Aspect Ratio
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro Technology
- Response Time: 1ms (VRB) | Refresh Rate: Up to 144Hz | Brightness: HDR400 Mode 400 nits | Pixel Pitch: 0.23175mm
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 15°
- Ports: 2 x Display Port 1.4 & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable Included)
How To Choose The Best 3440X1440 Monitor
Before choosing a 3440×1440 monitor, you should take the following considerations into account.
If you are looking for a powerful and displays large amounts of information, it is best to choose a monitor with a higher resolution. Also, consider what other features you need or want in a monitor, such as digital unions or a grooved filter for video AoA. The following are some tips on how to choose the perfect monitor: -Check about $2000 for a 30-inch monitor -Check about $4000 for a 42-inch monitor -Check about $5000 for a 48-inch monitor -Check about $7000 for a 60-inch monitor -Check about $8000 for a 66-inch monitor
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Is 3440X1440 Considered 4K?
Yes, 3440×1440 is considered 4K.
Is 3440X1440 A Good Resolution?
Yes, it can be considered a good resolution.
Is 3440X1440 The Same As 1440P?
Yes, 1440p and 3440×1440 are different Adobe RGB resolution images.
What Screen Size Is 3440X1440?
The modern screen size is 3440×1440, which is a 4K monitor size.
The best 3440×1440 monitor is important because it discusses the quality of the monitor and its Cree XHPb 2500 Lumo.