There are many air purifiers on the market, but not all of them are worth the money. If you’re looking for an affordable air purifier that actually works, then check out some of the best air purifiers under $100. These machines can help improve your air quality and reduce the amount of allergens and pollutants in your home.
Here Are Our Top 10 Air Purifiers Under 100 At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best air purifiers under 100 and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Air Purifiers Under 100 You Should Go For In 2022
- OZONE FREE: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV-C light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Enjoy fresh air in minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 cleans spaces up to 547 ft² in 30 minutes, 219 ft² in 12 minutes (CADR: 141 CFM / 240 m³/h). Only products over 6 pounds can be equipped with such powerful motors that optimize the air cleaning performance
- FIND RELIF: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- OFFICIAL LEVOIT FILTERS: Search for B07RSZSYNC or Core 300-RF to find Levoit's Core 300 replacement filter. Levoit filters provide the best fit and filtration, while off-brand filters are unreliable and may damage the air purifier
- MULTIPLE FILTER CHOICES: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in smog, toxins and VOCs. The Smoke Remover filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and etc. And the Pet Allergy Filter helps to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors
- 100% OZONE-FREE: The Vital 100 is completely ozone free and never uses UV-C light, which the research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: With a CADR of 130 CFM/ 221 m3/h, the Vital 100 is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens. Covers 300 ft²/ 28 m² in only 18 minutes. (Only products over 6 pounds can be equipped with such powerful motors that optimize the air cleaning performance)
- 3-STAGE FILTRATION: Comes equipped with a washable pre-filter for large particles like lint and fur, a High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter for toxic fumes and unpleasant odors, and an H13 True HEPA Filter, which captures at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size.
- SLEEP COMFORTABLY: With noise levels as low as 23 decibels, the Vital 100 won’t keep you up at night. You can also turn off the display lights when it’s time for bed.
- USER-FRIENDLY: Set a timer for 2, 4, or 8 hours whenever you like. The Check Filter Indicator will let you know when it’s time for a fresh filter.
- Why buy genuine: genuine germguardian replacement parts are essential for maintaining product performance, as your purifier is only as powerful and effective as the filter you put inside
- Hassle free fit: genuine germ guardian replACement parts fit like a glove and are designed for a particular unit style
- Breathe fresh and cleaner air: a true HEPA filter, ACtivated charcoal layer, and pre filter work to help improve indoor air quality
- Breathe fresh and cleaner air: a HEPA filter, ACtivated charcoal layer, and pre filter work to help improve indoor air quality
- True HEPA filter: reduces up to 99. 97% of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and allergens as small as . 3 microns from the air
- ❶【Compatibility】Compatible with levoit air purifier replacement filter,Model core 300 air purifier replacement filter.
- ❷【Nano filtration technology】Hopelife Core 300 replacement filter used 4 layers of filtration and adds nano fiber filter layer, which has stronger filtration effect on ultra-fine particles below 0.1um.
- ❸【No odor, low mute design】Hopelife brands filter which can effectively reduce the running noise. Will not produce peculiar smell.
- ❹【More lasting and stable filtering effect】Stable filtering effect and a service life of 6 to 8 months.
- ❺【Lifetime after-sales service】Any compatible with the levoit air purifier filter cartridge should be resolved immediately by contacting the brand through Amazon.
- The High Efficiency Carbon Filter uses Air Reborn Odor Removal Formula and high-grade granular carbon than original filter, which is more effectively to absorb and chemically decompose pet allergies, odors, cooking smells
- Core 300 Replacement Filter: Exclusively designed for Levoit Core 300 air purifier to maintain its peak performance. With cost-effective price to save much cost for your all year round air cleaning need. It is recommended to replace filters for every 6-8 months
- Japan-imported True HEPA Technology: Adopt True HEPA Filter with H13 grade which meets the High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) standard. It filters the fine airborne particles such as pet dander, dust mites, and pollen, effectively helping improve allergies
- Traps Large Particle: Ultra-fine Nylon Pre-Filter captures large particles such as dust, lint, fibers, hair, and pet fur, also helpful to maximize the filter’s life
- Buy With Confidence: Filters are sealed to protect their service time. Remove the plastic packaging of the new filters before running the air purifier.
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT: Search for B07RSZSYNC or Core300-RF for the genuine Levoit replacement filter to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment
- CORE 300 REPLACEMENT FILTER: Exclusively designed for Levoit Core 300 air purifier to maintain its peak performance. With cost-effective price to save much cost for your all year round air cleaning need. It is recommended to replace filters for every 6-8 months
- TRUE HEPA TECHNOLOGY: Adopt True HEPA Filter with H13 grade which meets the High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) standard. It filters the fine airborne particles such as pet dander, dust mites, and pollen, effectively helping improve allergies
- TRAP LARGE PARTICLE: Ultra-fine Nylon Pre-Filter captures large particles such as dust, lint, fibers, hair, and pet fur, also helpful to maximize the filter’s life
- TRAP HOUSEHOLD ODORS: High-grade granular activated carbon filter physically absorbs unwanted odors and fume, such as smoke, cooking smells and pet odors, as well as filtering volatile organic compounds (VOCs), ideal for households with pets, cooking and smokers
- Recommended for small rooms; Completely filters air in nurseries and home offices about every 12.5 minutes ( 4.8x an hour at 161 ft²) on high
- One-button control; a single button controls it all and lets you know when it's time to replace the filter
- HEPASilent filtration technology; Removes 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 micron, like pollen, dust, pet dander, mold, bacteria and viruses; Activated carbon traps light odors
- Low energy and noise; ENERGY STAR certified to consume less energy than an LED lightbulb (1.5-10 W) and Quiet Mark awarded for low noise levels (17-46 dB) l
- Customize freely; Change color in seconds with washable fabric pre-filters; Diva Blue and Dark Shadow (gray) included; Additional pre-filter colors sold separately
- Efficient Particle Filtration: AROEVE air purifier uses H13 HEPA filter, which can effectively filter any particles larger than 0.3 microns, such as Smoke, Pollen, Dander, Hair, Smell. no need to worry about any air quality problems anymore, just turn on the product and enjoy a healthy life.
- High Circulation Rate: The purifier adopts dual-channel technology and 360-degree air outlet, refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 215 ft² / 20 m²cover. No corner is left untouched, we will guard your health.
- Low Decibel Operation: Turn on the sleep mode of the purifier and the fan will be reduced to the lowest speed. You won't hear any sound anymore, but the purifier lack is really working. Filtered air noise is as low as 22db, perfect for a quiet and soothing indoor environment.
- Notice: Our machines are set up with a 2000 hour cartridge replacement reminder, the red indicator light will turn on when the purifier has been in use for more than 2000 hours. For the health of you and your family, we recommend that you replace the filter cartridge once every 2-4 months.
- Washable Pre-Filter: Easily remove and wash the pre-filter to extend the life of your filter.
- True HEPA Filter: Breathe in pure air that’s free of 99. 97% of pollutants as small as 0. 3 μm such as dust mites, pet dander, and pollen.
- Advanced Activated Carbon Filter: Enjoy a reduction in household odors such as cooking smells, pet odors, and cigarette smoke.
- Maintenance Tip: Keep your air fresh and clean by replacing your filter every 6–8 months. Using an old filter lowers your air purifier’s efficiency.
- REFRESH & RELAX: If you struggle with allergies, low-quality sleep, congestion, or symptoms caused by pet dander, the Levoit Core Mini Air Purifier is ready to help you create a healthy space
- MATTER OF MINUTES: Breathe freely and sleep better as the air purifier uses 360° VortexAir Technology 3.0 and 3-stage filtration to ensure top-notch air purification
- QUIET OPERATION: Sleep soundly without loud rattling coming from your air purifier. This little air purifier keeps noise levels as low as 25dB while keeping your space fresh
- AROMATHERAPY: Struggling with pet odors or musty smells? Add a few drops of fragrant essential oils to the aroma pad to keep your space smelling great
- SAVE SPACE: Tired of dragging a bulky purifier back and forth? Light, travel-friendly, and compact, the Levoit Core Mini Air Purifier (6.5 × 6.5 × 10.4 in) easily fits in any bedroom, office, or living room, creating less clutter and more fresh air
How To Choose The Best Air Purifiers Under 100
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best air purifiers under 100 that meets your needs.
There is no one air purifier under 100 that is best for all your health needs. However, some of the most popular and well-known air purifiers are the parliamentary blue and the Japanese acrid air purifiers. Both of these air purifiers can clean all types of air, so you will need to decide which air purifier you would like to buy. If you want a air purifier that can clean all types of air, then the parliamentary blue is the best option. This air purifier also has a heated chamber that can cleanair up to 165 degrees Celsius. The Japanese acrid is also an effective air purifier with a temperature range of 30 degrees Celsius to 350 degrees Celsius.Both the parliamentary blue and the Japanese acrid have instruction manuals that can help you buy both of these air purifiers. If you want an air purifier that can clean all types of air, then the Orer Air may be the perfect air Purifier for You! This air purifier has a temperature range of -40 degrees Celsius to 4,000 degrees Celsius. It also has a heated chamber which can cleanair up to 176 degrees Celsius. The other great feature of this air purifier is that it has
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Are Cheap Air Purifiers Worth It?
Yes, air purifiers are worth it if the individual benefits from a decreased environment- Genie selling prices in the market for air purifiers.
What’S A Good Affordable Air Purifier?
A good air purifier would be cost effective in order to protect your environment. They should have the ability to suction on quickly, which is important if you live in an outside environment. They should also facing security and noise levels, which should be lower if they are used regularly in an outside environment.
Do Freestanding Air Purifiers Actually Do Anything?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best decision for your specific situation may vary depending on your specific situation. However, some air purifiers do occur to actually do something when they are used in the right environment, such as helping to prevent sick people from coming into contact with water. However, these devices can also be quite expensive.
Is An Air Purifier A Waste Of Money?
air purifiers are typically considered wastes of money because they are not only useless for the person using them, but also for the environment that is coated with their’ emanating ridges and smells.
When it comes to air purifiers, there are a few factors you need to consider. This is including the type of air purifier, the size of the room or home, and whether you want it to blocks bacteria, dust, smoke, or other contaminants. A multi-functional air purifier can keep your home clean without all the fuss. You can use an air purifier to block dust, bacteria, and other contaminants that can cause health problems. An air purifier can also help keep your home clean if you only want to use it for a short time or several days.