A graphics card is a piece of hardware that helps your computer create the images you see on the screen. When it comes to using multiple monitors, you need a graphics card that can handle the load. There are a few things to look for when choosing a graphics card for three monitors. First, make sure the card has at least three ports so you can connect all your monitors. Second, check the maximum resolution that each monitor can support. The graphics card should be able to handle at least that resolution. Finally, consider the price and performance of different cards to find one that fits your budget and needs.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
Top 10 Best Graphics Card For 3 Monitors You Should Go For In 2022
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI adapter lets you extend your desktop by adding up to two HDMI monitors to your laptop or desktop computer using a single USB Type-A port | 1x output for up to 4K 30Hz (UHD) & 1x 1080p | 2ch audio (through HDMI) | HDCP 1.4
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Supports a total of 3 displays in extended mode (incl. laptop screen) at your workstation or working remotely from home | USB bus-powered; no extra power supply required | 4K port supports ultrawide displays up to 2560x1080
- EASY SETUP: 10" (25cm) attached cable for added distance between the adapter & host device for multi-monitor workspace or HDTV boardroom setup; Auto driver install; Works w/ Windows system even if 4K output is not natively supported by laptop/video card
- WINDOWS ONLY: This USB-A to dual HDMI monitor adapter is only compatible with Windows operating systems and does not support macOS or Linux | External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Graphics Card Adapter to connect multiple screens
- GCN Architecture, PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface, High Speed DDR3 memory, and DirectX 11-capable graphics
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- 300w Minimum PSU recommended - Active adapters required for MIniDisplayPort
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or newer required for DDMA multi audio support. Windows XP limited to Dual Video and single audio only
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 6 4K DISPLAY SETUP - Connect up to 6 4k displays with 6 included Mini DisplayPort cables featuring lock down screws for secure cable connection. NOTE: Included active cables are required for 4k monitors
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED - 70W max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 300W PC power supply is required)
- AMD EYEFINITY 2.0 - Delivers flawless graphics and unbelievable frame rates at the highest resolutions in tandem with DirectX 11
- 4K CONTENT - Watch 4k content (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) with exceptional frame rate and hear in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound without additional drivers
- VERSATILE USE - HD graphics and wrap-around capabilities, 5x1 landscape, stereo 3D and universal bezel compensation. Great for healthcare, marketing, stock exchange, and any space needing more display setups
- Quad 4K display setup - Power up to 4 displays simultaneously through a single PC in cinematic 4K quality (4096 x 2160 Max @ 60Hz) great for multi-display walls restaurant TVs public venues healthcare or even convenience store monitors with AMD Eyefinity technology
- Independently powered - bus-powered 70W Max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 350W PC power supply is required)
- Active Adapters required for non-DisplayPort output
- Compliant with DirectX 11 and earlier revisions
- Advanced dynamic power management with AMD Power Play technology
- Dual hdmi adapter,Super Speed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0.
- Connect dual displays using either HDMI + DVI-D, or HDMI + VGA combinations - Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080p (Full HD).External graphics card for laptop, HDMI-DVI-VGA graphics multiple monitors.
- USB-powered - No external power adapter required.Plug and play video graphics card.
- Choose between Mirrored, Extended or Primary display configurations, supports display rotation.External graphics converter multiple monitors.
- 【PC GAMING VIDEO CARD】The RX 550 Graphics Card has powerful image processing, featuring 1180 MHz GPU speed, a high-performance gaming memory speed up to 6000 MHz, for smooth gaming and application user experience.
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】The computer graphics cards is equipped with DP/HDMI/DVI-D output ports, supports Blu-ray HD, 60Hz output 4K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in-game performance and fits more classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps, provide high-definition visual experience.
- 【LONG LIFESPAN AND STABLE】The amd graphics card has high-quality electrical components and PCB plate, which ensure its safety and stability. The gpu graphics card with DP/HDMI/DVI-D interface output supports watching high-definition 1080p content. and the 3 monitors could be displayed at a time.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION AND USAGE】The video card for pc has 512 stream processors. It uses PCI Express 3.0 slot design, and will be perfectly compatible with ITX chassis. Going to AMD's website download the corresponding driver and the Radeon RX 550 graphics card 4gb could be used directly . No additional power source and the all-solid-state capacitor ensure low power consumption and high performance.
- 【QUICK AFTER-SALES SERVICE】If you have any problems with the RX 550 4Gamd graphics card, please contact us for help freely.
- DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset: supports resolutions up to 2048x1152 or 2560x1440@50. Includes HDMI to DVI adapters are supplied for added flexibility, great for different home and office workspace applications.
- External 2.1CH Microphone in and Earphone output make you use conveniently.
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your desktop, laptop, Android 5.X tables or Smartphones (one adapter required per monitor, up to 6 total monitors on PCs)
- System Support: Windows 10, 8, 7,& legacy XP systems,Chrome OS R55, Mac OS 10.6 to 10.15. Att: Windows XP 64-bit and Surface RT, Linux, Unix are not supported.(see Display Link website for more details)
- 1x USB 3.0 to HDMI displaylink adapter, quick start guide, CD driver, 24 months worry-free.
- 【Pascal Architecture LOW PROFILE Small Graphics Card】The GeForce GT 730 graphics card is with 902 MHz Boost Clock 2GB DDR3 on Pascal architecture, easily upgrading for convenient usage. (PS: There are two additional Half Height Brackets for you to turn it to be a Small Form Factor Graphics Card, one for HDMI + DVI, another for VGA .)
- 【Ideal Design】Low profile design brings space-saving installation and let you build a compact PC system easily even compatible with ITX case. There are 3 monitors of display interfaces for the video card including DVI-D + VGA + HDMI 2.0b, and the VGA Interface is removable. There are 2 additional low profile brackets, one is a half-height bracket for the main 2 ports of DVI and HDMI ports, another one is for the VGA connector to fit in a slot, which builds a slimline graphics card.
- 【Excellent PC Operation Performance】The nvidia gpu is a good option for your PC by accelerating the overall performance of your PC. There is super smooth web browsing, outstanding photo and video editing coming with the graphics card GPU, and you will get an enjoyable pc video feeling with 3 monitors of VGA/DVI-D/HDMI playing at once both in HTPC and multimedia operation. (PS: The guidance of making 3 monitors work at once is in the detail page.)
- 【System Support】Windows 10 / Windows 8 & 8.1 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Linux / FreeBSD x86
- 【Good Service】ALL KAER'S GeForce GT 730 Graphics Card is from NVIDIA where you could get a driver download. If there is any help needed during your installation or usage of the Graphics Card, welcome to contact us for quick help on Amazon.
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter lets you connect your laptop or desktop computer to an HDMI monitor or projector using a single USB Type-A port | 1920x1200 (1080p) Video | 2ch audio (through HDMI) | 2.4in (6cm) cable length
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Supports a total of 2 displays in extended mode (incl. laptop screen) at your workstation or working remotely from home | USB bus-powered w/ no extra power supply required; Ultra slim design and highly portable
- WINDOWS ONLY: This USB-A to HDMI monitor adapter is only compatible with Windows operating systems and does not support macOS, Chrome or Linux | External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Graphics Card Adapter for dual/multiple monitors
- EASY SETUP: This USB to HDMI converter with plug & play setup on Windows; Auto-driver install | Slim design ensures an organized workspace, with a seamless connection to your HDMI cable | Add multiple HDMI screens with additional available USB-A ports
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter lets you connect your laptop or desktop computer to an HDMI monitor or projector using a single USB Type-A port | 1920x1200 (1080p) | 5.1ch audio (through HDMI) | HDCP 1.4 | 6.3in (16cm) cable length
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: USB-A to HDMI adapter lets you add a display in extended mode (2 displays total incl. laptop screen) | Add multiple HDMI screens w/ additional available USB-A ports | USB bus-powered w/ no extra power supply required; Compact design
- COMPATIBILITY: USB to HDMI adapter dongle is DisplayLink certified | Ensured compatibility with any USB-A laptop, Ultrabook, PC desktop or small form factor system | Adapter works with USB 3.1 and 3.0 devices
- EASY SETUP: This USB to HDMI converter features automatic driver installation w/ Windows & Chrome| External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Video Graphics Card Adapter for dual/multiple monitor workspace
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Graphics Card For 3 Monitors
Before choosing a graphics card for 3 monitors, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best graphics card for your computer may vary depending on your needs. However, here are some general tips to help you choose the right card: 1. Which type of computer will you need the card for? If you will be using the card for just one computer, it is best to get a relatively powerful card. If you will be using the card on multiple computers, then it may be better to purchase a video card that supports multiple $1000 laptops. 2. Do you want the card’s performance or power? If you want the card to perform highest level of gaming and images then it is important to get a powerful card. If you just need low power usage then maybe that is more important to you. 3. What is your office clock? If your office uses time schedule with clock then maybe you need a different type of graphics card than if your computer does not have a time schedule. Maybe you need a graphics card that can help you keep track of work times and natural hours within your office.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Graphics Card Can Run 3 Monitors?
A graphics card can run three monitors on a computer, but it depends on the specific graphics card and how it is installed.
Do I Need A Graphics Card For Three Monitors?
You don’t need a graphics card for three monitors if you have a modern computer.
How Much Gpu Memory Do I Need For 3 Monitors?
You would need at least 4GB of GPU memory for each monitor.
Can A 3080 Handle 3 Monitors?
Yes, the 3080 can handle 3 monitors.
The best graphics card for 3 monitors is not necessarily the best when it comes to performance, but it is the most affordable and has the best reviews.