Finding the best laptop for less than $400 can be a challenge, but there are a few models that fit the bill. Some of the best laptops for less than $400 include the HP Pavilion x360, the ASUS VivoBook Flip, and the Acer Aspire E 15. These laptops offer good performance and features for the price.
Which Are The Best Laptop For Less Than 400 From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best laptop for less than 400 that will win your heart.
Top 10 Best Laptop For Less Than 400 You Should Go For In 2022
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
- All-Day Battery Life – Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Powerful Performance – Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip with an 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation while using way less power.
- Superfast Memory – 8GB of unified memory makes your entire system speedy and responsive. That way it can support tasks like memory-hogging multitab browsing and opening a huge graphic file quickly and easily.
- Stunning Display – With a 13.3” Retina display, images come alive with new levels of realism. Text is sharp and clear, and colors are more vibrant.
- Why Mac – Easy to learn. Easy to set up. Astoundingly powerful. Intuitive. Packed with apps to use right out of the box. Mac is designed to let you work, play, and create like never before.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- 1.3 GHz Dual-Core 4th-Gen Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.6 GHz )
- 13-Inch LED-backlit Display; 1440x900 Resolution; Intel HD Graphics 5000
- 256 GB Flash Storage, 4 GB 1600 MHz LPDDR3 Memory
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400+ ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- Lightsync RGB: Full spectrum lighting responds to in game action, audio, and screen color; Customize lighting effects from 16.8 meter colors with g hub gaming software, and sync across g gear
- Comfort and durability: lightweight (87g), comfortably designed to mold to your hand with rubber grips for added control; 10 g removable weight lets you tune to your preferences
- G hub: configure 6 programmable buttons to simplify in game actions. On the fly dpi shifting lets you program and switch between five sensitivity settings from 100 to 16, 000 dpi*
- Advance gaming performance: 8x faster than standard mice with a 1 ms report rate, and spring button tensioning for better response with less force. Cable length: 2.1 metre (6.9 feet)
- Dell 15.6 HD 1366x768 LED-backlit Display
- Intel Celeron N4020 CPU
- DDR4 4GB memory, 128GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD storage
- Windows 10 Home
- PORTABLE POWERHOUSE - Dell Latitude E7470 combines high-performance technology, like its Intel Dual-Core i5-6300U and 8GB SDRAM DDR, with long-lasting battery life. A10 Fusion chip with embedded M10 motion coprocessor
- SMOOTH VISUALS - With the 14. 1-inch diagonal LED-backlit HD 16: 9 anti-glare (1366 x 768) screen and integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400 graphics, video conferencing and streaming both come through crystal clear.
- EXPERIENCE GREAT PERFORMANCE - With a 256GB SSD and the powerful Windows 10 Pro, the Dell Latitude E7470 has all the room and power you need to install and run your favorite apps and games.
- KISS DONGLES GOODBYE - With 3 USB 3. 0 ports, ExpressCard-54 slot, SD card reader, and a VGA port, you will be hooked up to whatever devices or accessories you need.
- LEAVE YOUR DESK BEHIND - Work from anywhere with integrated 10-100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN and WiFi capabilities.
- Laptop for work, school and play: With Office 365 and 1 TB of cloud storage, this device combines functionality, connectivity, style, and value
- Essential productivity: This nimble laptop delivers the essential productivity and entertainment you want for school or home, without slowing you down
- Office 365 for one year: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- Display: 14-inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
- 14" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768), Intel Celeron N4000 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 600, 64GB eMMC Hard Drive
- 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 802.11 ac 2X2 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 headphone/microphone combo, Micro SD media card reader, DTS Studio Sound with dual speakers
- Full-size island-style keyboard, Front-facing Webcam with integrated digital microphone, Windows 10 Home, Only 3.39 Lbs
- STYLISH & LIGHTWEIGHT - Weighing in at just 60 grams, the MM711 offers subtle RGB illumination in both the scroll wheel and logo for personalization or to indicate of real-time sensitivity. The MM711's breathable honeycomb housing covers a PCBA protected with dust- and water-resistant coating. Ideal for minimising palm sweat and wrist fatigue during extended use. Aim better, perform better - for longer.
- DURABLE & BALANCED - L/R Buttons employ Omron switches (rated at 20+ million clicks each) with 2 right-hand optimised side buttons for key-binding (MasterPlus+ software enables customised polling rates and button response times). Virtually symmetrical, the form is a beautifully suited to either left- or right-handed users who favour a claw or finger grip and prefer high-sensitivity wrist aiming.
- PINPOINT ACCURACY & SMOOTH GLIDING - Outfitted with a 16000 DPI PixArt PMW3389 optical sensor (with 7 sensitivity settings) for minimal lag, little-to-no stuttering, and superior tracking (400 IPS, 1000 Hz, <2 mm Lift Off, 50 g Acceleration). Functional movement is further enhanced with smooth-gliding PTFE feet - the elite standard for low-friction surfaces.
- ULTRAWEAVE CABLE - Enjoy the superior responsiveness and reliability of wired hardware with the hyper-flexible, near-zero drag, ultraweave cable (1.8 m, USB). Compatible with PC Windows or Mac OS system platforms
What To Look For Choosing The Best Laptop For Less Than 400
Not every laptop for less than 400 comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
dollars A laptop for less than $400 is a good option to buy. The most popular laptop models are the Apple iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, and 5C. The most popular laptop brands are Samsung, Dell, HP, and tech brand Microsoft. A laptop for less than $400 is a good option to buy because it doesn’t have any built-in components and can be controlled with a controller or mouse. Laptops for $400 or less offer an excellent value in terms of performance, features, and design.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Best Laptop For Less Than 400?
The best laptop for less than 400 is a laptop that has a high performance and battery life. Laptops with good features have a lower price range so you can save money on your overall purchase.
Which Laptop Is Best But Cheap?
The best laptop for most people is a laptop that is good for work and has a lot of battery life. Another factors to consider are the prices and design.
Which Is The Lowest Laptop Price?
The lowest laptop price is $999.
What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For $500?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the $500 price for a laptop will vary depending on the individual’s needs and budget. However, some laptops under $500 may be able to offer features such asicked graphics, a better color PHOTO: get a great laptop for under $500.
dollars A great laptop for less than 400 dollars is the new Windows 10 laptop from Dell. This laptop has a large screen, a plenty of features, and is very fast. It is a great choice for people who are looking for a fast and affordable computer.