The best laptop with an i5 processor is the HP Pavilion x360. This laptop is perfect for everyday use with its fast performance and long battery life. It also has a versatile design that allows you to use it in four different ways, making it perfect for students or busy professionals.
Which Are The Best Laptop With I5 Processor From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Laptop With I5 Processor You Should Consider In 2022
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE – With its thin and light design, 6.5 millimeter micro-edge bezel display, and 82% screen to body ratio, you can take this PC anywhere and see more of what you love (1).
- REVOLUTIONARY ENTERTAINMENT – Enjoy ultra-wide viewing angles and seamlessly perform multi-monitor set-ups with a 15.6-inch, Full HD, IPS, micro-edge, and anti-glare display (2).
- IMPRESSIVE GRAPHICS – The Intel Iris Xe Graphics gives you a new level of performance with crisp, stunning visuals, plus the convenience of a thin and light laptop (3).
- UNSTOPPABLE PERFORMANCE – Get things done fast with the 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 processor, which delivers instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity (4).
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage and experience improved multitasking with higher bandwidth thanks to 8 GB of RAM (5).
- 【Memory & Storage】Memory is 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive which allows to fast bootup and data transfer, and 1TB Hard Disk Drive for ample storage space
- 【Processor】11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core 2.40GHz Processor (8MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 4.20GHz), Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 【Screen】15.6" Full HD Anti-glare LED-backlit Non-touchscreen (1920 x 1080) Display
- 【Ports and Operating System】2 x USB 3.1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader; Wireless-AC + Bluetooth Combo; Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- HP 15.6" Diagonal Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Display: 15.6" diagonal, Full HD (1920 x 1080), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
- 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7, 4-core, 8 MB L3 cache, 4.2 gigahertz, Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 8GB DDR4-2666 MHz RAM (2 x 4 GB), 256GB NVMe SSD
- 2 x USB 3.0 Type A Ports, 1 x USB 3.0 Type C Ports, 1 x HDMI, headphone/microphone combo
- HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
- 14.0in 1366 x 768 Anti-Glare LED-backlit Display, 4th Generation Intel Core i5-4300M 2.6GHz Dual Core Processor (3M Cache, Max Turbo Frequency 3.3GHz), 8GB DDR3L Memory, 320GB Hard Drive, DVD RW, Intel Integrated Graphics (32 MB)
- 802.11n High Speed Wifi, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, HDMI, USB 3.0, Audio, E-Port Connector, headset jack, Docking connector, VGA, Network connector (RJ-45)
- 10th generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor. Dual-core, four-way intelligent processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don't.
- 15.6-inch touchscreen for convenient control. Tap, tap, swipe and get the most out of Windows 10. HD TruBrite technology that expands color and clarity. 1366 x 768 typical HD resolution. Supports 720p content. Energy efficient LED backlighting.
- 12GB memory system for full power multitasking.
- 256GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e). Save files quickly and store more data. With large amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are ideal for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- Wired wireless connectivity (WiFi 5 - 802.11 ac), integrated HD webcam with microphone. Windows 10 Home. Weighs 4.07 lbs. and measures 0.78" thin
- This system grants you the ability to do it all with a balance between work and play for your comfort. With amazing high-grade Graphics and tremendous processing power.
- storage of your files, the Gaming Pavilion is equipped with a 256GB SSD. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, and more, there is one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port and three USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one of which supports charging. Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) is built in for wireless networking, and Bluetooth 4.2 technology will allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals, or take advantage of the Gigabit Ethernet port for wired network connectivity.
- 15.6" micro-edge display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, WLED-backlighting, an anti-glare coating, and a 16:9 aspect ratio. Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (4 GB)
- The system is powered by a 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5-9300H processor, which allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology will allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals, or take advantage of the Gigabit Ethernet port for wired network connectivity. A built-in multi-format SD card reader lets users download content from their digital camera, and other integrated features include a 720p Wide Vision HD webcam
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor
- Display: 14.0" FHD LED Backlit Anti-Glare Display
- Memory: 8GB (4GBOnBoard + 4GB DIMM) 2666MHz DDR4 RAM
- Internal storage: 512GB NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high-performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- HP EliteBook 840 G3 Laptop 14" HD Display, Intel Core i5-6200U 2.3Ghz, 256GB SSD, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Webcam
- Includes: Computer, Power Supply, Warranty Instruction.
- DisplayPort, VGA, USB 3.0, Headphone output, Microphone input, LAN, Dock, Battery.
- Operating System: Win 10 Pro 64 Bit Multi-Language Support English/French/Spanish.
- 【Memory & Storage】The PC memory has been upgraded to 20GB DDR4 SDRAM for enhanced high bandwidth to easily switch back and forth between open applications; Hard drive has been upgraded to 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD for fast boot up and speedy data transfer
- 【Processor】 Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor (2.40 GHz up to 4.20 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8 MB Smart Cache), Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 【Screen】15.6" Full HD Touchscreen (1920 x 1080)
- 【Tech Specs】1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only), 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x Media Card Reader, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combination Jack
- 【Operating System】Windows 10 Home
How To Choose The Best Laptop With I5 Processor
Before choosing a laptop with i5 processor, you should take the following considerations into account.
A laptop with a i5 processor is the best choice for students and people who need to do a lot of work quickly. This option has its own its own pros and cons. On the one hand, it would be a great choice for businesses and the like. On the other hand, it would be a great choice for people who want to do more work quickly. There are many laptops with this type of processor on the market. Some people find that the battery life is shorted away with other options in the market. So, if you are looking for a laptop with an i5 processor, you might want to consider some other options.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Which Laptops Is Best In I5?
Some laptops are best in i7 type of model. These models have more processing power and are used for servers and other high-performance applications.
Is I5 Good For A Laptop?
Yes – an i5 model can do things like that laptop style than if it was a desktop.
What Is The Cheapest Laptop With I5?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best laptop for i5 will vary depending on your needs. However, some recommendations include the Dell Inspirion GTB7500 5600mAh 7 in 1 Laptop (1st Gen) and the AWEortly C7 15in0 5500mAh 7 in 1 Laptop.
Which Is Better I3 Or I5?
The best answer for this question is to choose i5 processors.
Most laptops with i5 processors have a paper-basedhoggy designed to allow them to talk on the phone at the same time as they take care of the business end. The best laptop with i5 processor doesn’t have a design that allows for this, and instead, it features a cluster of processing chips that allow the user to take care of the business end while also taking care of the rest.